Thursday, April 19, 2007

So, are we sitting comfortably? Good, then I'll begin...

Eat your heart out Mr Caxton, this is too easy! Fifteen minutes of amateur bumbling and here I am, staring out at you from your screen, wasting your precious time when you should be working/sleeping/getting some fresh air - you gotta love the internet!

So, things have been happening in my life at quite an alarming pace recently; been married for just over a month now (not that I'm counting) and about to head off for my second set of nuptials in Hong Kong (same crazygorgeous woman, honest), leaving work and a new bunch of friends in Australia for a while, going on a bit of a gander back to where I come from and enjoying happy days with some dear friends and I just thought what better use of toys than to share this with you.

Bear with me as I learn what I'm doing and I promise to keep this interesting, or failing that, brief :)

No comments: